About Joann Seeno
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Elmont real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Elmont areas, please contact me.
- Licensed Broker Associate:20 Years With One Office
- Centurion Sales Associate-1994-2003,2005:Masters Hall of Fame
- 40 Years Community Resident
- #1 Agent in Elmont 10 Years Running
- Reduced Commissions to All Sellers with full Service Senior Discounts
- Residential Specialist Buyers & Sellers
- Advertizing and Marketing Skills
- Return Calls Promptly
- Selling Your Home Can Be Stressful and Time Consuming
- I Will Walk You Through the Process Each Step of The Way